New from FIELD
New study provides updated data on microenterprise and jobs.
MicroTracker.org, a website for the U.S. microenterprise field, helps programs, donors, researchers and media track the performance and client outcomes of microenterprise organizations nationwide.MicroTracker allows users to benchmark performance against key metrics for outreach, loan volume and quality, training and sustainability, and provides consulting services to help use data for program improvement.
Asset Building Pilot
FIELD, in partnership with Justine PETERSEN and with support from the Citi Foundation, has launched a pilot program with five microenterprise organizations across the country to test the effectiveness of secured credit cards in building credit among microentrepreneurs. Read more about the evaluation design and our partners.
- ELM2 Fellow Jaime Beasley highlighted for his work with Latino entrepreneurs.
April 12, 2013
- Much-Needed Job Creation from Unexpected Sources
March 12, 2013
- Elevating the Next Generation of Leadership for Job Creation.
October 16, 2012
- Microbusiness Leadership Program To Be Launched By The Aspen Institute And Capital One.
October 16, 2012
- Associated Press article on microlending draws on microTracker data.
August 8, 2012
- Elaine Edgcomb discusses what a “microfinance heretic” has to say to US microlenders.
August 9, 2012
- Elaine Edgcomb discusses the future of microenterprise leadership in the Huffington Post.
May 18 , 2012
- Richmond Federal Reserve cites FIELD data in new publication "Microenterprise and the Small-Dollar Loan Market"
May 17 , 2012
- FIELD and Impact Reporting and Investment Standards (IRIS) Announce Data Sharing Partnership
February 24, 2012
- Lend For America takes students to frontlines of economic recession
January 30, 2012
- Microfinance Focus highlights students spearheading microfinance movement in United States.
January 11 , 2012